Comment

We need to choose the right thing during fortuitous event...

          Whoa! Yesterday came a heavy rain. There were lightnings and thunder. Suddenly, a flood came resulting to a landslide. Sadly, my brother was still outside. We're very worried. What if he got drowned? He don't  know how to swim. Our worries stopped when we remember that God will help us. We were so glad when  he  arrived home safely. He was so wet and covered with mud. My mother scolded him, for not going home before the rain starts. My brother said: My experienced was so remarkable because I was able to save a child.

          He said "The flood was really high... it reached under my chin." The affected residents tried to salvage  their appliances. Even taxis were covered with water, only the taxi sign can be seen. Guess what,? I even helped the rescuing team. As they carried the children to a  higher place, I acted as a guide. He further said, while helping the children, he didn't notice that his cellphone got wet and now it's  already destroyed. 

          My mother again got mad upon knowing that his cellphone malfunctioned. I advised  my mother not to  worry because my brother did the best option, i.e. by helping the residents during  that fortuitous event. 

          Human being is more important than gadgets, right?

          Oh! what a terrible but heart fulfilling experience... 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Visitors Map

Geo Counter