Comment

Celebration

 I am so overjoyed that I'm done in my elementary life, even though I will miss my past classmates. Now my mother and father gave us a party (US, cause it's a party for three celebrations). First is for my sister who just passed her board exam, second is to my cousin who was just accepted to PMA and third is for me. It was really a happy day, even our relatives in other city come just to celebrate. These are the picture of my sister and cousin...
this is my cousin (really a PMA)

                                                    and my sister (already a registered nurse)

2 comments:

Glenn said...

your sister is cute. <3 haha. Wow. You should be thankful to God. Your family is so blessed

Vera Romuga said...

thank u po for your wonderful comment... :)

Post a Comment

Followers

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Visitors Map

Geo Counter