Comment

Graduation Day

Actually, last,last Sunday (March 20, 2011) was my biggest dream come true. Cause it's my Graduation Day, I've graduated from elementary to high school. Here are some of the pictures...

                                       This is the picture of Me and my Father
                                                        
                                                      My Best friends

                                                                 Me

                                        One of  my Brother (I have 3brothers)

                                               A picture with my Auntie

                                                  Me and my Mother

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Shout Mix


ShoutMix chat widget

Visitors Map

Geo Counter